If someone suggested it, I would have told them such a prank would never work. And yet, an example of how wrong I would have been.
Remove the glass from the doors of a public building and what do you get? A hilarious prank! Watch as these poor people go to push a door open only to get a handful of air and a face full of awkward. Such a simple prank to pull off providing a great reaction.
All I can say is, he’s got balls…big balls.
It’s fuel enjected too.
Welcome to The Great Mall of Milpitas, how can I annoy you?
A Olney, Illinois off duty police officer visiting Foster City, California over the weekend was credited for assisting in the capture of one Tonka, a.k.a. “4×4”, a vicious Bernese Mountain Dog in what local authorities are calling one of the most horrific crimes against sciurus carolinensis. More>
“…and for desert, chocolate covered urinal cakes.”
Called “marton” or toilet in Chinese, the restaurant has long queues (not unlike at Pac Bell Park in S.F.) due to its incredible popularity. Clearly flush with success.
Tonka-san doin’ what he does best. He has a new trick to his arsenal. Bark “tug-a-war!” and he’ll go hunt down and return with his rope for a good pull-n-growl session.
I would thoroughly enjoy having something like this but it would be a tough sell since the damn thing is bigger than my whole house.
Imagine what Macgyver could do with this knowledge!
Why, when I was in tech support didn’t I think of this?
Listen Captain, either get your ego in check or have your olfactory senses tested, OK?
Who knew I could be even more productive with my PC?
Shatner at his finest.
In all seriousness, great advice on resume writing for the IT professional.
This sums up my ex-boss pretty well. He really had our backs *cough* throughout my last two years. Â A real *hack* team leader *choke*.Â Â I mean really, just because you play a team sport doesn’t mean you have to be a team player, does it?Â Like they say, there’s no “I” in team, but there is a “me.”
Updates / highlights on boomboom for you FPS fans if so inclined.
It’s still not safe to go back into the water.
The museum of bad album covers.Â Some of them are just…wrong.
Happy St. Patty’s Day!
To quote St. Patrick – “In honor of my driving the snakes out of Ireland, I beseech thee to paint thyselves green and vomit in the streets.“
The menu from hell.Â Written in chinese and translated to ‘ingrish, the Carbon Burns Black Bowel sounds so appetizing.Â Enjoy perusing the menu; the guy’s comments are classic.
I don’t really want to know why they named #1 “Kiss”.
If anything, this is the last guy who should be drinking C8H10N4O2.
Can you imagine gettin’ stung by this bastard?
Can they help me find my virginity too?
Mr. Ed never had it so good.
:: Some holdouts from pre-tablescraps.net overhaul ::
- With a smokin’ surround sound system, this would be a killer game rig.
- Where was this when I needed it?
- Head on over to TechCrunch and check out Google Calendar, Googleâ€™s long delayed new online Ajax calendar application, which will be called â€œCL2″. Wicked-awesome.
- Who says pigs can’t fly.
- It appears I’ve choked it too much.
- Head over to Teagames.com and give Blueprint a spin.
- A bit dated, but nothing more killer than watching Joe Satriani do a kick-ass rendition of the US National Anthem at the Giants/Mets game at Pac Bell Park in SF, CA. And don’t forget kiddies, Super Colossal hits stores March 14th!
- Cork soaking as an art form.
- The truth hurts, doesn’t Bill?
- And people wonder why I don’t want kids.
- Thank god for Dr. E.L. Kersten.
- Stay off the drugs, son.