I was digging through some old hard drives the other day and came across a few short tunes I created with my new (at the time) Roland V-Drums and my Korg Karma keyboard. I used Acid software (before Sony bought them) for recording. I wouldn’t call it music, just jamming while testing out the new rigs.
Funny how my sketch came out like Pee Wee Herman.
As a drummer, I found this quite humorous.
Ever thought of becoming a pharmacist?
Hey Tonka, I have someone I want you to meet.
I don’t know. Â Could be real, could be fake.Â If the former, quite impressive feats of accuracy (but still unmarketable).
BusinessWeek recently posted their Best Product Designs 2006.Â Some cool stuff.Â Check ’em out.
I use to do similar tricks, but they usually lasted only seconds and for some reason, I would always end up face first in front of the bike.
What’s even more amazing is the bike she uses.Â It isn’t a standard BMX bike.Â More of a road bike which is much higher and more difficult to maneuver. Watch as these tricks get progressively more difficult.
The 25 most important questions in the history of the universe.
I ride, therefore I suck.
Desire to bring your own brand of motivation to friends and loved ones? Design your own motivational posters!
I’m not a soccer fan in the least bit, but this is one hell of a save.
I got a kick out of this. A great trampoline accident where the guy got what he deserved. Nothing graphic, just funny. I love how he has enough time in the air to process what will be the end result.
And its so much cheaper than using actual explosive devices!
A semi-cool Flash game for you bored people.
In case you were wondering.
Clean up, isle five please!
A Superman gone wrong at 20 ft.
Blue Angels of Death.
disturbing, yet uniquely funny, in a weird sorta’ way.
What I aspire to.
This has got to be one of the better amateur videos showcasing lightsaber action.
Next to this kid, I officially suck.
Sign me up for for a pack of 100.
I would thoroughly enjoy having something like this but it would be a tough sell since the damn thing is bigger than my whole house.
Why, when I was in tech support didn’t I think of this?
Shatner at his finest.
It’s still not safe to go back into the water.
Can you imagine gettin’ stung by this bastard?
:: Some holdouts from pre-tablescraps.net overhaul ::
- With a smokin’ surround sound system, this would be a killer game rig.
- Where was this when I needed it?
- Head on over to TechCrunch and check out Google Calendar, Googleâ€™s long delayed new online Ajax calendar application, which will be called â€œCL2″. Wicked-awesome.
- Who says pigs can’t fly.
- It appears I’ve choked it too much.
- Head over to Teagames.com and give Blueprint a spin.
- A bit dated, but nothing more killer than watching Joe Satriani do a kick-ass rendition of the US National Anthem at the Giants/Mets game at Pac Bell Park in SF, CA. And don’t forget kiddies, Super Colossal hits stores March 14th!
- Cork soaking as an art form.
- The truth hurts, doesn’t Bill?
- And people wonder why I don’t want kids.
- Thank god for Dr. E.L. Kersten.
- Stay off the drugs, son.